Welcome to Holland's Premiere Condos
NEW Laketown Condominiums
Designed to make the everyday extraordinary!
BUILDING NEW LAKETOWN CONDOS | Holland, Michigan
Stunning Condo Community
Located in the desirable Laketown Township in south Holland, West Wind Village is an alluring new condominium community just a stones throw away from Lake Michigan and downtown Holland.
You will fall in love with these thoughtfully designed Zero Step Condominiums
built by T2 Construction, LLC of Holland, Michigan.
Featuring such options as 3 stall garages, luxury finishes, above garage bonus rooms, four season sunrooms, lower level walk-outs and your choice of stand-alone or attached units - you can design the perfect place to call home.
True worry-free living is now making its home at Holland's West Wind Village.
Explore West Wind Village's Condo Features
• Stand Alone or Attached Zero Step & Walk Out Condos
• Wide Variety of Floor Plans Ranging from 1,300-3,300 Sq. Ft.
• Barrier Free Handicap Accessible Laketown Condos - Accommodating for all!
• Quality Custom Finishes and Features Throughout
• Four Season Sun Room & Bonus Room Options
• 2 & 3 Stall Garage Options
• Waterfront Pond Condo Sites
• Pet Friendly Laketown Condos
• Maintenance Free Lifestyle
• Convenient Desirable Location
ARE WE OPEN?
Showings AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
New health & safety procedures in place for your protection.
Contact us today with questions or to set up a private tour!
Taressa Sprick 616-218-9026
Rebecca Perkins 616-218-6161
We at T2 Construction Management are looking forward to get back to work effective May 7. With that said, we also want to prioritize the health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients during this transition. We now have a Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Plan in conjunction with recommendations from the National and Lakeshore Home Builders Association, CDC, and OSHA.
We look forward to putting these safety policies into practice and finding a balance of continuing work while minimizing exposure to deliver the home you deserve. If we can answer any questions, or be of any assistance, please reach out.